Hi, I am buying an older home it has one broken window. The windows are aluminum, two panes across. And have a storm window which is fine. I have changed out several panes in the past on an older grid type window without any problem.
This window however is boarded up and does not easily move up and down. Can I change out the pane like I did on my grid windows or...suggestion? Thanks.