We have recently purchased a 150 year old Victorian style home.
Previous owners painted over the woodwork in one of the rooms.
I am in the process of stripping the paint from the woodwork.
Much of the woodwork is very detailed and it has been a slow process removing the paint in those areas. I have been using a set of small, fine metal files, of various sizes, to remove paint in those areas.
Are there any smaller sc****rs available to work on those detailed areas or any suggestions about this project?