+ Reply to Thread

Default Septic Tank Services and Irreducible Solids

Irreducible solids, euphemistically speaking, are the bane of every septic system, and periodically, they must be removed. Although unavoidable, it can be affordable, and be sure they backwashing the tank.
    Hidden Content // Editor-in-chief

Default Re: Septic Tank Services and Irreducible Solids

Reported as spam!
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Reported as spam!
    Mr A. Spruce, The subjacent comment is mostly a repost regarding a similar reply. Perhaps you didn't see it. I apologize for any misunderstanding and encourage you to reconsider your opinion. On March 1, 2010, and January 7, 2009, respectively, TOH published the following articles (see Home/ Products & Tools/ Blog: Hardware Isle). To read the entire articles, use the aforementioned string, or search "Fraud;" ironically, they are one and two of only two such articles found.

Blog Posts
    More scammers, less catchers. So be on the alert
    So when the economy did it's tailspin, scammers trying to make a quick buck came out of the woodwork. ... many states are cutting back on their fraud-fighting bureaus due to budget cuts, according to the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud. I even read here that Arizona may lose it's unit completely, to become the tenth state with no dedicated anti-fraud division.

Blog Posts
    Louisiana sociologists looking for scam victims
    Here at This Old House, we think that the frauds who besmirch the name of good contractors and take advantage of innocent homeowners are pretty despicable. It's an unfortunately too-common practice, however, for con artists to take money for repair and remodel jobs that they'll never do (or will do in a very slip-shod manner) from people who aren't on the lookout for their schemes. Disgustingly, this is particularly popular in disaster areas where people in need are more easily swindled out of their hard-earned cash. It's been a big problem in Baton Rouge, LA and the surrounding areas. That's why sociologists from Louisiana State University are asking for people from the area to come forward with their tales. If you're from Louisiana and believe you've been a victim of a scam, please go here to fill out their survey. And for everyone, before you hire a contractor, please make sure to read these articles on how to spot a con, what lines to look out for, and how to hire a pro.

Accordingly, I believed TOH might appreciate an emerging anti-fraud advocate. Moreover, I want to respectfully add that before posting on TOH, I carefully explored the website. Whereupon, I found the previously mentioned fraud articles. Moreover, having found these articles, I also discovered that the editors at TOH are the contributors, and they maintained the isle. The appropriate venue appeared be community based: Give & Get Advice/ Popular Discussions/ Your Home/ Home & Real Estate/ And in TOH's on words, I quote "Let the This Old House community help you with tips on managing your home. Discuss working with contractors, remodels & relationships, real estate and money matters." Moreover, I carefully reviewed many of the posted articles, and, it seemed to fit.
    Sincerely, Bruce

PS (Re Allowance Rates) My ten year old does not receive a periodic allowance; he is a oral contract piecemeal worker; and he is paid based on time and materials.
    Hidden Content // Editor-in-chief

The only pertinent posts you make are to refute when you're called out as a spammer, and quite frankly, even those are mostly spam to justify yourself. That is not what this forum is for. Please take it somewhere else.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!