+ Reply to Thread

Default Welcome to Brooklyn !

We have owned a similar brownstone on the next block (Park Place) since 1977. We can't wait to see what you will do to a brownstone so similar to our own, and possibly built/designed by the same person. The plans and architectural details of these houses are quite similar.
    Thanks for coming to Brooklyn!

A Gately

Default Re: Welcome to Brooklyn !

absolutely!!!

i have been watching TOH for years, in fact i watch TOH religiously and i'm not really much of a TV person. But every saturday morning at 9 you can bet where i am, with a hot cup of coffee!
    I look forward to it all week and i even refuse to get a sneak peak at the thursday night show so i can start my weekend properly.
    This new project in Brooklyn has got me even more excited. As a native new yorker, and even a brooklynite at that!
    I cant wait till next week for epsiode 2!
    this new project should be good.
    thanks TOH crew...and man does that NY contractor seem like a hard ass! in a good way of course

aaron in charleston
    Last edited by allen wood works; 01-24-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Smile Re: Welcome to Brooklyn !

Quote Originally Posted by A Gately View Post
    We have owned a similar brownstone on the next block (Park Place) since 1977. We can't wait to see what you will do to a brownstone so similar to our own, and possibly built/designed by the same person. The plans and architectural details of these houses are quite similar.
    Thanks for coming to Brooklyn!

A Gately
    Hi Dr. Gately!
    I don't know if you'll remember us or not, this is Clair Berube and my son Johnny was your patient while we lived there in Brooklyn back in 04/05. We lived at 418 Sterling Place. This is so exciting and we are waiting with baited breath for the show...I think we missed the first one, but we can't wait to see the others. Nice to see you on these boards!
    Clair Berube