I am looking for cabinet hinges that have a hinge at the top of horizontal cabinet doors and another hinge in the middle. The handle in at the bottom and you pull out and the doors go up and fold together at the top of the cabinet.
I saw some on this old house several years ago and at IKEA but IKEA does not sell just the hinges they sell only the whole cabinet.