I am working on a similar project as Norm built for the kitchen for the Concord, MA cottage project in 2003-04. I'm wondering if anyone knows what type of track & rollers (bottom mounted, I believe) Norm used for the 2 sliding windows and where they might be available?

Thanks for any assistance!