Hopefully someone can help me as my memory is terrible. A while ago I saw a repeat of an episode of This Old House and on the show the was a guy using a tool to join a miter joint. The shape cutting device sort of looked like a router, with the inserts looking like a small bow tie. I've searched and search Google,but without any results. Can anyone help me name the tool?