Hello, I would like to buy an entertainment unit for my living room but unfortunately that would block both vents on the wall (that's how I get heating and cooling). Recently I had the duct system cleaned/vacuumed out and one of the technicians told me that I can relocate the vents by cutting a hole up on the wall (for a new exit) and using flexible hoses to connect the old and the new vents and then I would just close the old one. Would that work? Please help?!