I remember a long time ago, on an episode of This Old House, The Cambridge House - Program #2515, there was a portion of the show dedicated to discussing the plastering detail against doors and windows. I am seeking the source of that vinyl channel used to create that shadow line detail.
I looked but was unable to locate such a product. Does anyone here know what it was or is?
thanks in advance