+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slopping floor

Default Slopping floor

I am considering purchasing an existing home this is ok except the patio was enclosed it's off the kitchen and the living room attached by a double sided fireplace, but there is a big slop towards the door and the previous owner has vinyl there with two different types of ceramic tile (kitchen/living room) on each side. It's really ugly and I don't know who to call to fix it. I think someone may have to pour a layer of cement, take off the baseboards and raise the door, but who would I call for that type of work? The house is in Desoto, TX. Thanks

Default Re: Slopping floor

Quote Originally Posted by rdade View Post
    I am considering purchasing an existing home this is ok except the patio was enclosed it's off the kitchen and the living room attached by a double sided fireplace, but there is a big slop towards the door and the previous owner has vinyl there with two different types of ceramic tile (kitchen/living room) on each side. It's really ugly and I don't know who to call to fix it. I think someone may have to pour a layer of cement, take off the baseboards and raise the door, but who would I call for that type of work? The house is in Desoto, TX. Thanks