+ Reply to Thread

Default Where to find 1" wood dividers for concrete driveway?

We have a concrete driveway and walkway with 1 inch square strips/slats dividing sections of the drive and walkway. The wood is rotted and needs to be replaced. I can't find any 1 inch square wooden slats! Years ago I replaced them once and I think I got the wood at Home Depot, but no longer available. Any help?

Default Re: Where to find 1" wood dividers for concrete driveway?

You'll likely have to custom cut the strips to fit.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Clear, straight-grained Cedar would be a good choice. You may have to get larger stock, and as Spruce suggest, cut it down to size.
    The "Senior Member" designation under my name doesn't mean I know a lot, it just means I talk a lot.I've been a DIYer since I was 12 (thanks, Dad!). I have read several books on various home improvement topics. I do not have any current code books I can refer to. I was an apprentice plumber for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencepost View Post
    Clear, straight-grained Cedar would be a good choice. You may have to get larger stock, and as Spruce suggest, cut it down to size.
    Im with Spruce and FencePost....You might be able to use Kiln Dried (KD)cedar,its usally 7/8" thick.
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content