+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default This forum dedicated to spam

It still appears this forum is dedicated to spam. Hundreds of reported spam posts go unchallenged as the moderators and administrator sits in the can playing with themselves.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Default Re: This forum dedicated to spam

The official name of the site should be changed to TOS - There's Only Spam.

But hey, at least the spam filters are working good. I tried to make a post last night listing the products being spammed and you guessed it, the post went to "administrator approval" which is TOH speak for it will never be seen again.

Since TOH does nothing to police the spam, is there anyone still reporting it? I gave up long ago. At least twice in the past week every post on the page was made by the same chronic spammer - usually Arvin, but there's several instigators.
    Last edited by A. Spruce; 07-07-2010 at 12:45 PM.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: This forum dedicated to spam

Not to mention how the first post in every thread has an advertisement added to it . How long before every post has one ? Money talks . This place is going to the dogs .