+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default What product is best for fixing plaster on a wall?

    some of the plaster on my walls inside my house is falling off or cracked and I would like to repair it. I found these products made by DAP and I am not sure which one would be best. Which one do you think would be best for me to use


    the walls are drywall. all of the cracked and fallen plaster is around the window area. i do have a few small holes in other parts of the room from screws that were used to hang stuff and i want to repair that too. here are some pics of the problems
    Last edited by jim1174; 06-21-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts