Type: Posts; User: eagertolearn

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. When shopping for a faucet, what does "trim kit" mean?

    I'm shopping for a two-handle shower only faucet for my tiled stall shower. A plumber will be replacing the works because the original (1950's) faucet is leaking. Home Depot has a Price Pfister Two...
  2. Re: looking for a vintage faucet replacement

    Lisa, Have you looked at a company called Central Brass? I saw a catalog recently and they seem to have a bunch of faucets from this era. They have a web site. Hope this helps.
Results 1 to 2 of 2