I had a strange thing happen with my bedroom ceiling fan and light fixure, it stopped working. I checked all bulbs and discovered that the switch doesnt turn it on at all, not sure what is going on here, the type of on & office switch is a round dimmer.
Looking for any thoughts on what happened here, and it makes me nervous!! Now strangely but I beleive unrelated, a month ago I had my built in Kitchen Mirowave go out, with no signs of any thing odd happening I am not sure if there is a wiring issue some where or that my old house is just continuing to toy with me!!?
Any ideas would be great.
Re: Wiring issues??
The dimmer/switch is probably bad/burned out. It happens, I replaced one in my moms place last week.
Microwaves go out as well. I have learned I can live just fine without one......... LOL. (Mine is burned out as well.)...... I gotta get that replaced one of these days...............