Quick or easy fix or upgrade? I have done most of these but it would have been nice to have it done for me :-) Of course I don't mean that all of these should be done at once!
1. Change a light fixture or install a fan.
2. Upgrade all of the light and outlet covers with metal or other decorative ones.
3. Update the cabinet hardware in the kitchen.
4. Find and install that perfect salvaged storm door (or put in a new one).
5. Install new exterior entry sets.
6. Install storage shelving in the basement.
7. Install a utility sink.
8. Install storage and shelving in the utility room.
9. Install roll out shelving in the kitchen cabinets.
10. Install a pot rack and hang some new pots!
11. Add dimmer switches.
12. Install a new pedestal sink in the bathroom.
13. Upgrade the faucet in the bathroom shower (with a spa quality one!) or other faucets.
14. Install a stair runner.
15. Update exterior lights or install a motion light where needed.
16. Set up an indoor greenhouse and get some plants or garden vegetables started.
17. Install or upgrade electronics or sound system.
18. Add picture rail or cove moldings.
19. Install a garbage disposal or dishwasher.
20. Install a fireplace insert.
21. Install new window blinds or shades.
22. Install a closet organizer.
Won't you be my Valentine?