Welcome to the TOH Discussions.
As you may have heard, This Old House has recently changed ownership. In moving all arms of the business over to new management, our small team has finally been able to re-surface TOH Discussions. We apologize for the delay in resurfacing this environment, and thanks for bearing with us. Here are a few updates:
- You can now find TOH Discussions in the MORE menu of the top nav throughout the site.
- We now have a Moderator who will be visiting daily. To get started, the Moderator will be reviewing the TOH-D MESSAGE BOARD TECH SUPPORT board at the bottom of this page to pull out optimization priorities as we get this thing rolling again. So, if you have question, concerns, or comments about how this environment should work and how we can revive it, now is the time to post those to the Tech Support board!
- If you are asking the kind of question where climate, or any other regional considerations must be made, citing your location will get you better answers.
- Use the buttons marked "New Thread" or "Post a Reply" to start or join conversations. See advanced posting instructions including how to post photos and how to get back to the main page, in the "How to post" announcements tacked to to the top of each board.
- Please be sure to keep your comments focused on the subject of the thread (and profanity-free) or else the Moderator may move or wipe out your contribution.
- We require all participants in interactive areas to accept our Terms and Conditions of Use. Starting a thread or replying to a post on TOH Discussions indicates acceptance of the agreement.
TOH Discussions is a PUBLIC community for This Old House TV viewers, magazine readers, and Web users to responsibly share information.
TOH Discussions should never be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional.
The views and opinions expressed in posts are the views and opinions of the user who posted them, and not necessarily those of This Old House Ventures, LLC or our advertisers and underwriters.
Q: What did the window say to the door?
A: What are you squeaking about? I'm the one with the pane!
But, seriously, folks, we're looking for the funniest home improvement jokes ever. Tell us your joke! It might get published in our magazine! Please provide your first name, last initial, city, and state, too.
08-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Discuss the cast and episodes of This Old House television shows with your This Old House community! Start or join a discussion below.
Please DO NOT post questions for the Ask This Old House show on this forum. To submit an inquiry to the show, click here. Also note, this board is meant for the discussion of the television show Ask This Old House. If you post general home improvement questions here, it is unlikely they will be answered. Instead, post them in the appropriate category above.
02-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Discuss articles you've read in This Old House Magazine with your This Old House community! Start or join a discussion below. If possible, please cite the month and year of the issue .
07-27-2016, 06:54 PM
If your problem is not addressed in our FAQ, please post a message for the administrator here. Provide details of your problem and include your Internet service provider (ISP) and browser information, along with any applicable links. DO NOT use this board to post home improvement questions as an unregistered user. Your questions will be removed. If you have questions for the community, please post them as a registered user. To register, click here.
03-20-2017, 07:06 PM
7580 Spammers Denied Registration
48 Spammers Permanently Banned
1907 Spammy Posts Automatically Moderated
Welcome to our newest member, chungdp